PROTEIN MINT SLICE
Here is a healthy protein treat to enjoy for a refeed or in moderation in offseason.
3/4 Scoop Bulk Nutrients Choc Mint Protein Matrix Protein powder
1 Whole Egg
75gm Coconut oil
1/2 cup almond meal
1.5 Scoops Bulk Nutrients Vanilla Protein Matrix Protein powder
125g Coconut oil (melted)
200ml Unsweetened Almond Milk
1 tsp peppermint essence
3/4 Scoop Bulk Nutrients Chocolate Protein Matrix Protein powder
50gm dark chocolate
30ml Unsweetened almond milk
1. Pre heat oven to 160 degrees.
2. Mix base ingredients together in a bowl and spread out into a lined 20x20cm baking dish.
3. Place in oven and bake for 15min or until firm. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
4. Mix together mint filling ingredients. Once base has cooled , spread the filling evenly onto the base.
5. For choc topping, place almond milk and chocolate in a bowl and place in microwave for 40 seconds. Remove from microwave and stir, repeat process until chocolate is completely melted. Stir in protein powder and spread over the mint layer.
6. Place in freezer until set, remove once set and cut into squares.
7. Store in refrigerator.